Cub Scout Motto:
DO YOUR BEST
About Pack 457:
- We meet once a month at Vanderbilt Elementary in the Half Hollow Hills School District in Dix Hills NY
- 50+ cub scouts participate in our cub scout pack activities
- Our dens are grouped by grade/age and meet 1 – 2 times a month
- Our monthly Pack Outings include hiking, biking, laser tag, camping, ice skating and other activities
- We also do community, patriotic and charitable work throughout the year
- We are a spirited group that has lots of fun together!
Pack 457 Leaders:
Cub Master-Steve Kowalski
Assistant Cub Masters-Michael Casazza & Open =>Parent Volunteer Needed
Webelos II Den 1 Leader-Paul Servinskas
Webelos I Den 1 Leader-Deb Servinskas
Bear Den Leader- Lorraine Turan
Wolf Den 1 Leader-Katie Jannelli
Wolf Den 2 Leader-Leslie Grabelsky
Tiger Den 1 Leader-TBD
Treasurer-Open Seat=>Parent Volunteer Needed
Committee Chair-Jen Kowalski
Advancements Chair-Caryl Deiches
Blue & Gold Committee Co-Chairs-Deb Servinskas & Dolphina Arloro
Popcorn Committee-Caryl Deiches, Debbie Siegal, Deb Servinskas
Pinewood Derby Committee-Paul Nuzzollo & Mark Kimmelstein
Webelos Woods-Paul Servinskas & Steve Kowalski
Cub Scout Promise:
I, (say your name), promise
to DO MY BEST
To do my DUTY to GOD
And my Country
To HELP other people, and
To OBEY the LAW of the Pack
Law of the Pack:
The Cub Scout follows Akela.
The Cub Scout helps the pack go.
The pack helps the Cub Scout grow.
The Cub Scout gives goodwill.
Cub Scouts of Pack 457: make sure to visit the inside pages of our website to see what's new, including recent pictures, calendar of events activities and more! Speak with your Den Leader for website sign-on and password information for you and your parents. Make sure to add your own pictures too!
Public Note: This is the public access portion of our website. For privacy reasons and to protect our youth, the private portion of our website is accessible by active Cub Scouts of Pack 457 and their parents only. If you live in the Half Hollow Schools District, we hope that you will contact us for more information about joining our Cub Scout Pack!